Monday, January 25, 2010

It is Monday!! I feel like it is the worst day of my life!!! It isn't really but it feels like it right now. Lukey will NOT go poopy on the toilet and he poopied all over, it is so frustrating, I ever had to go through this with the other 4, they were done by the time they were 2, even Noah!! Luke is 3 for crying out loud!!!!!!! So here we go another day of Luke on the potty every hour! I worked Saturday and Sunday and Daran has been sick so he didn't get Luke n the potty, the house is a mess, Luke can destroy a room in 10 minutes!! I come home from work very tired and I feel like Daran could help put more but he doesn't. Yep, I'm complaining! I am getting bored at my job, so I applied for 2 jobs last week. I love working at Macy's but we are going into slow season and it gets so boring!! I have been cleaning and doing laundry all morning and it is boring also!!!

It is so stressful when Daran is gone 15 hours a day Mon-Fri and then I work all weekend!!! It just isn't working out!

No comments: