Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Friday....

I'm so excited that today is Friday!! My husband will be home for two days straight, I love when he is home. I think I take after my mom, I won't admit it to Daran that I want him home and I don't like him gone, but I really do. SHHHHH...

I got the Hometown Values coupon book today and there is a coupon for Golds gym!!! YEAH!! I need to lose 20 pounds, ugggg. I really enjoy going to the gym, it's like Diet Coke and the gym are my sain meds. I don't need anything but the gym and a Diet Coke. Luke is slowing his nursing down and I'm gaining the weight. blech... Working out is feels awesome, after I'm done and I'm laying on the ground on a mat doing some crunches I just feel like I'm on a cloud. There is NOT a feeling like it in the world!! Well maybe except for the BIG O!!! :O NEXT>>>>>> PLUGGING EARS>>>>LALALALALA

Anyway, Daran and I went to West Valley to pick up his daughter and we stopped at this trashy place called NPS, it's like a big warehouse, Bukoos, take disinfectant store. We bought a kickball for the kids, some paper, some Halloween cool stuff, and some organic beef jerky for the kids. YUCK!! They LOVE beef jerky, where does their love of beef jerky come from?

SO the 700 billion gazillion dollar bill passed. It's a mixed feeling I have about it. It's like hmmm screwed if it does pass, screwed if it doesn't. If you ask me where I live I might say I live in the US, but since China owns us, just call us China. Daran said that whomever gets put in the Presidency won't get a second term because they won't be able to fix anything. I just can't vote, I vote for Romney!! Oh wait, next time. You know, I think he will get put in as President in 4 years and the signs of the times are at hand. Read your scriptures, it's all in there. My Grandpa Higley said a LDS President will happen one day and it will be a sign, he used to have monthly FHE, dang it, I miss him, he was awesome. Here is a pic of my Grandma Higley~Afton Lithgoe Higley, she is so sweet. I named my 3rd daughter after her. That was a change of subject.
Photobucket

No comments: