Thursday, October 9, 2008

Peace and happiness...follows being obedient

I really think that the more obedient I am the more I will have peace and happiness in my life. That's my thought for the day.

We had a good weekend with all 6 kids. We went to Daran's parents house to watch conference and eat. It was yummy, we ate stack ups and homemade peach cobbler in the dutch oven that Grandpa Lowry made. Good Times!! MY kids wouldn't stay out of the sweet cherry tomatoes. Grandpa Lowry has a beautiful garden, he has a green thumb, that is for sure! Here are some pics from Sunday~
Photobucket
Luke waiting for food
Photobucket
Luke and his cousin Landon
Photobucket
Luke loves trains, here is a pic of him with Noah's old train. He could talk about and read about trains all day long.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tewz said...

I want to go to Tooele!!!! Yeah!!! We should all move there!! NOT. Your blog is super super cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

My blog is super, super fugly!!
But thanks sister.