Thursday, April 8, 2010

So fun, so much love.




I am so happy to have all of my kids!! So many times I think what was I thinking, but I can't imagine life without a single one of them. Hailey stayed that past couple of days with me and she was just pleasant and happy. She took me to a movie last night, How to slay dragons, it was awesome!! I worry about her a lot, but I have so much love for her, she was my first baby, and we had good times before my next baby 3 years later. Aleeya went to St. George with Grandpa Higley, she was so excited. I hope she has fun.

Muriaa and Grandpa, Luke and I went to New Mexico to stay with Julie while she had her cute little Berky! It was nice to have some warm weather. It was very nice to see such a cute little baby. Luke enjoyed it and he was very good on the ride home 11 hours. He is such a good little boy, I am so lucky, he makes me smile everyday! He loves everyone around him.

No comments: