Monday, August 25, 2008

AHHHHHH

I feel like screaming!!! I'm so frustrated. It was back to school for the kids today and Daran also. So things will be getting crazy around here. Our small car broke down it needs a new tranny, anyway, I have to take Daran to the bus stop every morning, and if I need the van after 3 then I have to take him to work in Centerville, OMG traffic SUCKS!!!!! THENNNN my camera is lost and gone forever at the Davis COunty Fair. I mean how hard is it to turn something in that you find on the ground??? If it is not yours then for crying out loud give it back. Mike got Noah some school pants, SIZE 10??? What is he thinking? Those will fit him in 7th grade. SO off I went to Old Navy and spent 30 bucks on 2 pair of jeans for him, that I charged on a credit card, and I could of got way cheaper if I went on Saturday. UGGG!!!

On a good night we made it through FHE without any fights, my sweet Hailey just doesn't like FHE. Luke totally folds his arms during prayer it is so cute. And now I feel crappy for posting a crappy day, oh well!! It's 11:30 Luke has already gotten up one time to nurse, I refuse to let him anymore tonight, he will be up about every 2 hours bugging to nurse. When will that stop?? I haven't nursed him during the night for a while now. Daran will be home at 12 so I'm going to play a game of canasta on yahoo and go to bed......

No comments: