Monday, August 11, 2008

My family....

This works for journal writing right? I have alot of junk in my trunk but why go into that now, right? My house is clean, the laundry is done. So here I am. I went to my Aunt Diane's funeral today, wow, sad. So many memories of my mom, I cried a river. I miss my mom too much. She was an amazing mom, I love her so much. It has really been driving me crazy lately when I hear people complain about their mothers and mother-in-laws. DO they not know how lucky they are??

Hailey my 15 year old shoud arrive home tomorrow, I have missed her tons. She has been in Alaska fishing and cruising.

Muriaa is on an all-star softball team, she plays pitcher and is doing awesome!!

Aleeya is just worried about her outfit ans school starting soon.

Noah and Luke are just hanging.

No comments: