Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ICE,ICE, BABY

I am soo addicted to ice. I can't stop. I eat ice everyday, all day. I have very low iron and the supplements make me backed up. Sooo I need to be eating higher iron foods.

This morning we went and picked tomatoes for Grandpa Higley, the kids all help. They love spending time with Grandpa. He taught Aleeya and Muriaa how to pitch, they love softball and I'm so grateful for his skills.

Luke has an addiction also. my breastmilk, yep thats right he is addicted and won't stop. He cries for my milk, and lifts up my shirt, nights are soo hard. He will be 20 months soon. When will it stop??
Photobucket
I can't believe Hailey is starting high school this year, it's crazy, we went and got her schedule today. I worry about her, I hope she finds some good friends.

Daran starts school on Monday along with the other kids, what am I going to do with myself and Luke?? I think I will start making a list of things I need to do around the house and hopefully do something with that. Staring with the laundry room.

1 comment:

Travis said...

ann, you should remove that photo... this is the internet