Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hailey is home, YEAH!!! SHe had a great time in Alaska and Canada, she learned alot, and caught a 116 pound halibut, pics coming soon. It is great to have her home. She is wild with her texting, she spends all day texting, not sure if I should limit the number of texts in a day.

I teaching Aleeya and Muriaa how to cook daily. Muriaa is 12 and Aleeya is 10. They made their own pancakes this morning, Muriaa fought me the whole time saying she didn't undestand how to do it, but she did great. They have ramen mastered.

Luke, my 19 month old is wearing my out, we are trying to get him to sleep in his bed without nursing at all during the night. I give in at 4:30 every morning, he cries all night, we take him to his bed all night, I'm pure tired. I want to start running and I'm too exhausted.

Daran does great, he sleeps through the crying but he puts him back to bed better than I do.

No comments: