Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Turkey Week!!

Kids are in bed, laundry is almost done, believe it or not I started the laundry at 6:30 this morning, last load is in the dryer...Whew!!

I worked almost 9 hours today, I came home to a messy house and Iwas not happy!! If momma aint happy no one is happy!! The kids have jobs that they do daily they have a job list and there are 4 main jobs. Family roon, living room, bathrooms, and stairs and hallways and laundry room. These same 4 jobs switch every week and they have their set day to do dishes. I start the kids on jobs at age 3, yes I said age 3. 3 year olds make BIG messes and it works for the family and house. EXCEPT for TODAY!! I came home to Noah on the playstation, Hailey GONE, after I texted her and told her she could not go anywhere. Muriaa and Luke watching a movie, and Aleeya was somewhere. So I made all of them get their job done, made Hailey come home, grounded her tomorrow, and gave a lecture about just because I'm not home it doesn't mean partay!!! Then it's MOM I'm starving, have some pumpkin pie I told them, oh yeah let's not forget the empty ice cream bucket in the garbage from their after school snack!! Grrr

My sweet mother-in-law always makes the kids cute jammies for Christmas so she called and needed measurements on the kids. So I round up the herd and can't find my sewing tape measure, so yes I used a normal tape measure. Wasn't that accurate. So I just got done e-mailing my MIL the measurements and now I'm blogging and playing on facebook before I have to finish my laundry. I have to work kinda early and we have an appraisal guy coming at 9 so I need to hit the sack.

I'm hoping to be more thankful next time I post. really.

No comments: