Sunday, November 30, 2008

November is done!!

It doesn't seem like it should be December, time flies right out the window. It really actually makes me sad. I look back at the last five years of my life and a lot has happened and it went too fast. I hope the next five years of my life are calmer and filled with peace.

We went to Grandma Lowry's for Thanksgiving it was fun, we ate and played games, Daran has a wonderful family, I feel so good there. They are all so nice and the most down to earth people I know. The most important thing to all of them is their family.

Daran drug me out at 3 am on black Friday, we didn't buy a whole lot but got what we were after, I promise we didn't kill anyone. We got Noah a Rip stick and Luke a Leepster, Aleeya some Little Pet Shop stuff and Muriaa nothing and the rest goes on e-bay. I want to get Luke Geo trax but don't know if we can. I love Christmas, I don't buy my kids anything throughout the year and this is the one time I do, it's so fun and exciting. I especially love the spirit that is around as we celebrate Christ's birth.

Daran and I had to pray in sacrament today, I think I'm just shy or something because I don't enjoy that kind of thing, and to top it off I CRIED, and had to pause. UGGGG Oh well.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love your new blog design, it's beautiful.
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and I can't believe you got up at 3am to go shopping. You are one brave woman.

See you tomorrow.