Saturday, November 1, 2008

OCTOBER 31 ~~2008~~

I can't believe that Halloween is over, time flies I tell ya. We had a busy day. We went to Weber State University for a fun trick or treat and chili in bread bowls, and lots of yummy treats. Luke loves caramel apples, and pumpkin cookies and he got plenty of those. Muriaa brought her friend piper with us, we went bowling there also. Piper won the whole game. Muriaa and Aleeya did awesome too. Noah did great too. We came home and rested, I made scone dough and honey butter and ate yummy hot scones before trick or treating. Trick or treating was so much fun, Luke was so cute, everyone just loved him in his giraffe costume. My camera had a low battery so I didn't get alot of good pics. People gave him handfuls of candy because he was so cute.
Here is Luke T-O-T at Weber
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is Luke in his cute costume...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here is Aleeya and jessicaPhotobucketPhotobucket
Here is Aleeya and her two friends...
Photobucket
Here is some fall pics I took of Luke at Weber and our front yard, he loves to play in the leaves...PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
All the kids had so much fun T-O-T, Muriaa went with her friend Piper and Memee. Aleeya went with her two friends. Noah went with us, and Jessica went with my friend Kim and her 3 kids. We just stayed in my neighborhood. Hailey was home with her 3 friends, they played Apples to Apples and handed out candy.

No comments: