Friday, September 5, 2008

Anxiety

I truly have anxiety. My kids are on an airplane right now on their way to Las Vegas, they are with their dad. They were so excited when they got home from school today because they knew they were going on an airplane. I hope it all goes well and they are all safe. Luke doesn't like when his siblings are away for the weekend. I'm so thankful for my kids, I can't imagine life without a one of them.

I'm going to a shower with my sister in the morning, it is for my sisters neighbor, Julie is helping with the shower so I get to go sit with the baby for a little bit so she can go help. Her husband and mine are going golfing. blah.

I'm so frustrated with my husband right now, anyway that's a whole new blog. I need to go give my baby some attention.

No comments: