Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My dad.....

My family went to my dad and his wife's house for dinner on Sunday. They have each one of my brothers or sister over for dinner and their families on Sundays, taking turns. My dad has always cooked dinner for the family ever since I can remember, my mom loved his dinners, we all do. His gravy has beet juice in it, and lots of fiber. He has tons of vegetables from his garden, and tons of fish and turkey, and hot rolls an the very best, his homeade rasberry jam. Aleeya ate four of them. we all just love his dinners. Traci is a good cook also and I'm sure does a lot of the cooking now. They are both so cute together, I'm so happy for them My dad deserves a good wife like Traci. Traci is lucky to have him also. Here are some pics of dinner:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I felt so bad, I was sweeping and I broke one of her cute little glass things. Soooo bad. It was nice to take the kids over for dinner, the kids all love Traci's house and they think Grandpa is the best.
My dad is so good to my family, he helps the kids wiht pitching in softball, he is always asking how things are going. He is very good dad, I love him tons. He has taught me a lot. He was so good to my mom, he took care of her for so many years, he sacrificed so much to take care of my mom. She loved him, she hated when he was gone. I will write more of my sweet mom another time. Here is a pic of Traci and Greg.Photobucket

No comments: