Friday, September 19, 2008

I love life too...

It seems like my life is really crazy but I really love life too. I got 2 cards from my girls this week, I think one was a copy of the first one. Anyway it just makes me feel so good when my kids think I'm doing OK. I just love my kids, they are so good and so fun.

Muriaa had two softball games last night, they tied the first one and lost the second one. She did awesome, she pitched most of both games. She had a lot of fun. They have four more games. I asked her last night if she wanted to join a comp team and she said no, I think she is kinda burnt out, she has been playing since April. She had a good season.

The kids go with Mike today for the weekend. I really don't like it when they go, but they love their dad. It is a nice break. Aleeya gets some anxiety every other Friday when they have to go, I don't know why, but she does.

It sucks so bad to only have one car, I'm stuck home all day and all night, if I need the car then I have to take Daran to work or the bus stop for school. I hardly do though because he leaves so early for school and he gets off work at midnight. blaeh.... I want to get out of here today though. I already cleaned the kitchen and mopped for the third time this week, I have nothing else to do but laundry and clean. I think Luke and I will walk to Bukoos, it's a funky store. I need to find me some shirts. I really need to lose 20 pounds....When will the breast feeding stop???

No comments: