Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm calm, it's all good

So today just started out fine, got kids up ready for school, fed Luke, went to Great Harvest for bread, took a package to UPS, went to ORS for some good times. Aleeya called when I got home and she wasn't feeling well so I went and got her, she was fine, but took a nap and just woke up and it's 7:24 PM. SO then Luke and I decided to decorate a little for Halloween. Here are some pics:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I didn't get any of the spider webs in the tree it's pretty cool.
So after that we ran Daran to work and went to Target and got Noah some pants. Come home and do homework, homework, homework. So anyway I'm helping Muriaa write a HUGE paper. I swear I never had to write a 10 page paper even in high school. So all of the sudden I hear MOM. It was the AH OH MOM, Luke did something call. So here is some pics of that:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Isn't that great?? Luke got his first spanking. I don't know how to get polish out of the carpet. If you know, please let me know.

Anyways, I nursed him and he is asleep in my bed. Thats where he sleeps every night all night. Daran hates it, poor guy. So it's been a fun day. I'm watching Biggest Loser....thats another blog too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Did it come off him?

Try this site for help with the carpet:
http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf205186.tip.html

Jennifer said...

I used some polish remover and got some off, but we got too fumigated so I got him out rubbed him down with baby lotion and we'll try cleaning up again tomorrow.