Monday, September 15, 2008

Worry~~~~~

I worry sick about my kids I swear. I can't believe what I put my parents through, and I didn't realize it until I had my own, especially teenagers. I got into an argument with Hailey Saturday becuase she wanted to go to the mall with her friend Crystal, the argument was about me going and hanging out at the mall also. I wasn't going to follow Hailey around I was going to look around. Well she freaked out, so I thought she was up to something so after we talked about she was fine so we all went to the mall. Before I left I told her to come, she was like no way so I left her there. Well about 7 pm she calls and says can I go to Nightmare, it's a spook alley thing. I asked who she was going with and it was Crystals friend that is a boy and they were meeting more people down there. So I said NO like 100 times. So after an hour of fighting about it, I said call your dad and ask him. He said whatever. So she went. I told her to be home at 11. 11:30, no Hailey. I texted her and told her she was grounded, well first I called an she ignored me, then Daran called, ignored him also. Well she texted back about 5 minutes later and said she just got out of the haunted house. She would hurry home. I fell asleep, we have church at 8:30 am so the next thing I know she shows up to church late with Crystal, she stayed over 2 nights, which doesn't bother me. I don't allow sleepovers at other peoples homes, but OK at our house. So we just argued all day yesterday...blah

I worry and love my kids so much, I don't want Hailey to make the same choices I made I guess. Daran thinks I'm too lenient with her.

Well we did do something fun this weekend we went to the Dinosaur park Saturday it was dollar day for Weber State students. Here are some pics.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Here are some pics Hailey took, she takes awesome pics~
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Here are some pics I took of Luke at Layton Park~
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow! Hailey has a great eye! And Luke is such a cutie!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!!!! I need to invest in a good camera for her.