Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can I scream?? Can I say what I want while I scream it??

I swear Sundays are crazy around here, we have church a 8:30 and getting everyone up and ready is a PIA!!!! I had sharing time is primary, I teach every other Sunday, anyway, we played Jeopardy~~~ OUT OF CONTROL~~ It was fun.

Daran and I are at each other, with him working full-time and going to school full-time it's crazy. I don't ask for much from him. That's another blog.

I just LOVE to shop, I am obsessed with shopping, I can shop everyday, all day with my girls. I spent too much money this weekend in my girls. I really enjoy it though, I think there is one more thing I like to do more and that is eat good food. I really like food. I could never be skinny. I want to give all those skinny people a cheeseburger, EAT I tell ya. STUPID girls!! My family is obsessed with eating healthy, organic food, they are all going to waste away in their grave real fast. I'm actually just jealous of them.

We are going to dinner at Traci's house, she is my dads wife.

Here is my cute baby.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving you a comment so you have one (from the BHB). :P

8:30 church?? You're nuts. I'm all about the 11:00 service. We have a 9:00 that we barely make it to once in a blue moon....no way I'd make it to an 8:30 one!

Jennifer said...

Ha thanks, I'm lacking in comments I feel so much better...I love the BHB!!!