Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun Times....

Wow it's Tuesday already, we had a fun filled Labor day weekend. We went to Kemmerrer and Cokeville, Wyoming on Friday and Saturday, my brother Taft is building my dads cabin for the family. It is framed and had electrical and plumbing done. The view is beautiful. Here are some pics:
Photobucket
Back of cabin:
Photobucket
The river out back:
Photobucket
It's so beautiful there Taft is living up there in a trailer and goes over to the Kemmerre cabin to stay, he is bow hunting this week up there. This is him checkin for a trophy.
Photobucket
My dad is so awesome he pays my kids to pick tomatoes out of his garden here in Kaysville then we stopped at 4 or 5 houses in Wyoming so he can give buckets of tomatoes to people, he is so gracious, I'm sure he is so bleeses, he is an amazing dad. He is the one that took us up to Wyoming in his truck. We worked Friday at the cabin in Cokeville then went up to kemmerre and rode 4 wheelers, Luke LOVED it, he loves anything that goes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We will miss going to the old cabin, my dad built it about 9 years ago. He still is part owner in the cabin but we will just go to Cokeville. Here are soem pics of the old cabin...good times...
Photobucket
The back yard and lake..
Photobucket
Kids at the lake er pond...
Photobucket
The dogs Zeggy and Skite were a lot of fun, Zeggy has ADD, I ran her over once, she fell off the 4-wheeler once, she is a crazy dog. Her bark is like a high pitch scream.
Photobucket

I took the kids to the mall shopping Labor day for school clothes, they got paid for working at the cabin from my dad, they got some good deals. It was a lot of fun, Luke loves shopping as much as the girls. julie and josh came over for lunch also, we had ABC Mandarin chinese food..yummooo...blec

2 comments:

~B. said...

Awesome place! I could live there...heck, I'd want to live there. :) Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

Thank you, it's a lot of fun.